- Category: Fleet
- Published on Friday, 24 August 2012 20:40
- Written by Shane Herzog
- Hits: 228248
The Division of Fleet Operations is charged with handling State Vehicle acquisition, repair, preventive maintenance, and fueling for those vehicles. We also offer a daily rental option for state employees needing to complete official state business.Tweets by @UtahFleetOps
- Sam Lee, Director for the Division of Fleet Operations, called to NCSFA board.
- Executive Order to reduce vehicle idle time signed by Governor Herbert.
- Fleet Forum Slides - October 29, 2013
- The FY2013 Annual Vehicle Report & Cost Efficiency Report have been posted to our web page. See the “Annual Reports” link. Highlights for 2013 include:
- Fleet Operations reduced an additional 9 under-utilized vehicles from the State’s fleet. (We’ve also identified vehicles in FY2014 that are being prepped for turn-in.)
- Fleet Operations monthly lease rates continue to be lower than the private sector.
- Maintenance and repair costs were 36% lower than they were in FY2009.
- The CPM 3 team will present their findings on the break even points for state owned, rental and privately owned vehicles on November 19.
- 2014 General Session begins on January 27, 2014